Terms & Conditions
Safety and Insurance
• All sidecar passengers are automatically covered by our Passenger Liability Insurance cover for up to 50 000 € per event.
• BIKE MY SIDE shall not be liable for any loss or expense arising from the loss of property, cancellation or curtailment of any tour/ride however caused. If sickness or accident interrupts a tour/ride, BIKE MY SIDE shall not be liable for any cost or expense arising there from.
• Using a helmet is compulsory by law and it must always be worn, we ll provide top class helmets (CE homologated). For hygiene reasons the helmet will be filled with a sterilized disposable head cover, plus our helmets are kept in perfect condition, cleaned and sanitized after every ride.
Terms and Conditions: Weather and Incedentals
• Inclement Weather: CLIENTS NEED TO BE AWARE THAT THIS IS A WEATHER DEPENDANT ACTIVITY.
• If there is inclement weather at the time the tour/ride is due to commence (i.e. at agreed pick up time). Clients can either:
1. Elect to take the tour/ride at a later date agreed upon by BIKE MY SIDE & the client.
2. Elect to take the planned tour/ride with wet-weather gear provided by BIKE MY SIDE.
3. Elect to accept a refund less a termination fee of 25%.
• After the client has agreed to commence with the tour/ride, BIKE MY SIDE will have no financial obligation towards the client should the weather become inclement.
• Driver costs on multi-day rentals: All costs necessary for the tour/ride incurred by the driver & BIKE MY SIDE back-up personnel such as meals, entry fees, toll fees, accommodation etc. must be covered by the client.
• Rental fee quoted covers fuel, unlimited mileage and use of all biking gear (helmets, gloves and wet-weather gear).